There’s an epidemic of underperformance plaguing teams and organisations.
Activity but no progress, meetings with no follow up, confused responsibilities, impossible demands, missed milestones, low morale, poor engagement, talent drain…
What’s the cause?
Issues with accountability.
From broken promises and unrealistic expectations to finger pointing and cultures of avoidance and blame, issues with accountability – and the fear that drives them – are rampant across business, government and NGOs.
If you have people in your team you have issues with accountability.
Own It! is the book for you if…
- You’ve been let down by a broken promise or expected to do the impossible at work
- You’re struggling with lack of time, too many commitments and a culture of blame
- You’re tired, frustrated and overwhelmed with what lies ahead and can’t see a way forward
- You’re a leader who knows your team could perform better, but isn’t sure what to try next
- You’re ready to break the mould, feel energized and engaged with your work, proud of your achievements and excited about the future.
Read an excerpt of Own It!
Purchase your copy now…
IN THE MEDIA
Team Guru: Own It! Honouring and Amplifying Accountability
The Dynamic Leader Podcast: Shelley Plett interviews Dr Paige Williams on Accountability
CEO World: The thing you need to fix before your next change program
Leaderonomics: Reset Accountability Before Your Next Change Programme
First 5000: The three issues driving underperformance in your team
CEO World: 4 ways to boost accountability – even with hybrid teams
Ticker (video): Overcoming Underperformance Pandemic
CEO World: The 3 issues with team accountability & how to fix them
CEO World: Making Work Work in the COVID Impacted Workplace
HR Director: How to Boost Accountability Culture
Entrepreneur to Author podcast: The connection between accountability, fragility and resilience