Promoting Becoming AntiFragileWays to share Paige's book with your friends and colleagues
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for your interest in my first book, Becoming AntiFragile: Learning to Thrive through Disruption, Challenge and Change.
Right now, the world needs more of us to understand how to Become AntiFragile to lead us through the Decade of Disruption.
This is bigger than me, bigger than us, and with the global events so far this year, it’s become more urgent than ever.
I’ve included some ideas here and if you are able to help in any way, I would be so grateful. And of course, if I’ve missed something and there’s any other way you think you can help, please do let me know!
Make an introduction to someone
Do you know someone who hosts a podcast in a relevant field, has a large Instagram or Facebook following, a large and engaged mailing list, or a well-connected LinkedIn contact?
Or maybe you, or someone you know holds regular online conferences or events that needs regular speakers?
I’d love to meet them.
You can email me: [email protected] or
My business manager Niki: [email protected]
Review the book on Amazon
If you loved the book and can see how it might help others, please add a review on Amazon.
Tell your people
Do you send out a regular newsletter?
Are you on any of these channels? Please connect, tag and share…
Leverage Points blog: https://drpaigewilliams.com/leverage-points/
What to say…
- Tell people when you’ve ordered and/or read the book (please include the links)
- Promote a podcast where you’ve heard me speak (https://drpaigewilliams.com/media/) Share the episode you liked and direct people to it.
How to say it…
- People love video! Can you do a 30-60 second video selfie of what you love about the book and how you’re going to apply the AntiFragile principles into your life?
- Write a short piece about your favourite part of the book and share on LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- Take a picture of you with your copy of the book, and a quick quote or piece from the book that you loved the most.
What to include…
Please can you add the following hashtags to your LinkedIn or Instagram posts?