The Leaders’ EcosystemA Guide to Bigger Better Leadership
This book is for leaders who want to lead themselves, the systems they operate and the people they work with, exceptionally.
What we’ve been told ‘good’ leadership looks like wasn’t designed to meet the needs, challenges and opportunities of the ecosystem we live and lead in now.
We need a flexible, agile and interconnected system of ideas, frameworks and tools to support bigger, better leadering so that leaders can successfully lead for high performance through their current and future realities.
The 9 critical essays in The Leaders Ecosystem provide a network of ideas and frameworks for leaders to successfully lead themselves, others, and systems to feel well and perform well through uncertainty.
Each of the ideas individually will make a difference, but the real advantage of the Ecosystem is in blending and fusing them to create a way forward that meets the unique needs of your situation and context.
Leaders can use the Ecosystem to successfully:
- Understand how to connect and lead to millennial generations
- Build confidence and motivation to lead through challenging times
- Surface dysfunctional team dynamics, break down silos and rebuild trust
- Disrupt cycles of underperformance and reset accountability
- Support creativity, innovation and grow by fuelling a culture of trust and psychosocial safety
Are you ready to be an exceptional leader?
Coming 1 March 2024.
Pre-order available mid February.