Speaking Savvy: Amplifying Accountability
In this episode of Soft Skills for Leaders Podcast, Lisa Evans has a conversation with Dr. Paige Williams who is an award winning author and researcher in Organisational Behaviour.
Paige has over twenty years of experience working with global organisations. She helps leaders surface uncomfortable truths, and see the rules they need to break in order to break through and lead themselves, their teams, and their organisations to thrive.
Why listen to the podcast?
In this conversation, we chat about:
- What happens when teams lack accountability?
- How do you define underperformance?
- What is the importance of Collective Accountability?
- How can leaders promote a culture of accountability?
- What are the steps towards having an accountability conversation?